Learn how to take care of your tattoos.
The longevity and vibrancy of your tattoo is directly related to how well you follow aftercare instructions:
- Leave bandage on overnight.
- In the morning, carefully remove the bandage and gently wash with Tea Tree bar soap.
- Tea Tree bar soap can be found at Whole Foods or in the Nature’s Market section of Kroger.
- PAT dry with a clean paper towel, do not wipe.
- Apply a very thin layer of Aquaphor ointment and rub in until fully absorbed. Do this 2-3 times a day for 3-4 days.
- After 3-4 days stop using Aquaphor and switch to a fragrance-free and aloe-free lotion.
- We suggest Curel or Lubriderm. Use lotion 2-3 times per day for several weeks or until tattoo is fully healed.
- Once fully healed, apply sunscreen to your tattoo if you are outside for an extended period of time to avoid fading.
- DO NOT pick at scabs, soak your tattoo or swim
- DO NOT expose to direct sunlight/tanning
- Keep pets and children away from tattoos to avoid infection
- Touchups are for tattoo imperfections, not for poor aftercare